Is this like a genie in a bottle like post or does it have to be realistic? Does the question mean “happy” or “joyful” because there is a difference. Ha ha I think I think too much. (Did you catch that?) okay, I’m keeping it simple.
- If my house was spotless I’d be happy. Temporarily. I go through this about once every couple months. I give up. I give up on the house because it’s such a thankless job and, frankly, I might be the only one who wants it as clean as I keep it anyway. But after about 3 days I can’t take the filth and it makes me so crabby that I give in and clean it again just for everyone to come home and mess it up. I’ve never hired someone to clean my home in my life but, today, I am considering it. I don’t because chances are pretty good that they won’t do it up to my neat-freak standards. Okay, rant over. After this blog guess what I’ll be doing? Ahem… Cleaning.
- A stimulating conversation. Really. A deep conversation about anything that matters with someone who can think outside the box. If you read this, coffees on! Come on over!
- Working in my flower garden. If you wonder to yourself why I don’t just go do it then- refer to # 1.
- Hanging out with my sister. I miss her.
- Leaving on any trip with my boys. Going anywhere new makes me happy.
These are not written in order of importance. Okay, okay I’m signing off to go clean- or maybe to go to the greenhouse (wink, wink). Have a good day y’all!
By the way, if you read this all the way to the bottom would you mind leaving a comment on my blog (not on Facebook). Let me know the number one thing that would make you happy right now. It’s part of the blog challenge and I get more points for likes and comments than just readers and visitors. Ok for real now- I gotta go play in my flowers. I mean clean my house.
#blogchallenge #cleaning #happiness